Special Terms and Conditions El Yunque National Forest
|AdvenTours PUERTO RICO is an equal opportunity provider
under special permits at El Yunque Naitonal Forest.
|One Forest, six options...
|EL YUNQUE NATIONAL FOREST RAINFOREST
|I N D I V I D U A L S · E X T E N D E D · F A M I L I E S & G R O U P · T O U R S
|Due to the number of people visiting El Yunque National Forest during the Holy Week/Weekend (Wednesday through Sunday, including Good Friday and Easter) and the month of July, we DO NOT OFFER
tours to El Yunque other than the Night Hike and/or Ancestral Areyto. Access to the Forest is limited and we cannot guarantee the quality during those days.
|San Juan Port: you can book these birding trips if you are ready and out of the ship not later than 7:30 AM,
ship should depart at 11:00 PM. Pick-up / drop-off available, please ask for quote.
Ceiba Airport/Ferry: Pick-up / drop-off is available, starting and ending times are flexible.
|Connecting people with the Healing Forest
SPECIAL 26TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Do you know that we are celebrating our 26th anniversary? For a limited time
(November 30, 2018, through October 31, 2019), we will be offering El Yunque
Sightseeing Tour with pick-up / drop-off from San Juan included in the price.
|El Yunque National Forest is
closed on December 25th.
- Excellent option for shore excursions, pre/post tours, incentive or business travel, Spring breaks, students.
- Minimum of participants could vary depending on selected tour.
- All options available for larger groups up to 25 participants.
- Please read carefully as we modified our regular tours to comply with federal regulations as access to the
Forest is limited due to the impact of hurricanes Irma and María.
- Only 3 tours are allowed per week, for a total of 12 per month. You can select one of the options on this page.
Remember, we can book any of these tours, but only three per week.
- On groups up to 4 PAX, please specify is you want a private tour or if you are willing to share the tour if other people
asking for the same date. For private tours or bird photography, please contact us for quote.
- Any trip including Angelito Trail as part of the program will be offered only once a week.
- Our staff consists of professional Tour Guides certified by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company; vehicles under the
Public Service Commission regulations; special permits to operate at El Yunque Naitonal Forest. Sign Language
Interpreters available upon request.
- Slow mobility? We have several options.
- Pick-up / drop-off available, please contact us for price.
- For non-smoking and pet friendly policies, read our Terms and Conditions.
- INDIVIDUALS AND EXTENDED FAMILIY PRIVATE TOURS - Departures guarantee with a minimum of 1 and a
maximum of 4. Larger groups up to 25 PAX are welcome, please ask for quote.
- GROUP TOURS (Public/shared tours) - A minimum of 15 participants to offer these options (El Yunque Nights and
The Hybrid) with a maximum of 25 PAX.
- Flexible dates for private groups with a minimum of 15 participants, please contact us for availability.
Full length movie at El Portalito Hub
|· n a t u r e · a d v e n t u r e · c u l t u r a l · e d u c a t i o n a l · t o u r s ·
|ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|Celebrating 26 years in business!
|Certified Interpretive Tour Guide Service for the EcoSensitive Traveler
|As part of AdvenTours PUERTO RICO
corporate social responsibility in 2002
we founded APIE, the Puerto Rican
Association of Interpretation and
APIE is a non-profit organization that
offers training and continuing education
for tour guides, plus a series of activities
for the general public, focusing on
children, students, and educators
In 2014 we created an Annual Fund to
promote scientific research on birds, $1
of every tour we offer is added to this
|· Birding Trips since 1992 ·
|When you book directly with us, 100% of your money is spent locally, not abroad.
|All photographic material on this website is copyrighted by AdvenTours and/or its contributing photographers. Photos should not be reproduced or exploited in any way without written permission from AdvenTours or Birding PUERTO RICO.
|© 1992 - 2019, AdvenTours PUERTO RICO.
787.530.8311 (2:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Monday thru Friday)
Endemic species: Tody,
Elfin-woods Warbler, Lizard Cuckoo,
Bullfinch, Tanager, Spindalis, Vireo,
Green Mango, Emerald, Flycatcher,
Woodpecker, Adelaide´s Warbler,
|Combine the half-day El Yunque
Birding Trip with Medio Mundo and
Daguao (Ceiba Forest) and save!
You will be visiting different birding
spots in Río Grande, Luquillo,
Fajardo, and Ceiba.
|If what you are looking is
not listed here, drop us
an email at your
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Save $10 when you book a second tour
directly with us and within the same region.
You can combine trips from our Eastern
Heritage Program, such as:
- Bird Watching Trips - half, full, and
- El Yunque National Forest - Same
forest, different options: birding trips,
Hidden Wonders, EcoTour, El
Yunque Nights, and The Hybrid.
- Butterfly Tour
- Old Naval Station at Roosevelt
Roads - This is the third installment
of our defense system series.
- Sunny Luquillo - This trip combines
El Yunque National Forest with
Luquillo Beach and as an extra
bonus, the Green Picnic.