- We reserve the right to decline or retain any person(s) as member of the tour at any time.
- For maximum enjoyment of your tour, you should be in a good physical and mental health, able and willing to actively participate in
solo or group events, and to walk and move about when the tour visits places of interest which can be reached only on foot, and able
to participate in van, boat, kayak or bike trips.
- Trip participants who required any form of assistance must be accompanied by a travel companion who is capable of, and totally
responsible for, providing assistance.
- It should also be noted that there are attractions which require walking to observe and enjoy.
- Because our programs require walking and due to space restrictions, customized tours for the handicapped or slow mobility can be
- Please note that when “see” or “view” are specified in the itineraries, it denotes an outside view; “visit” or “short stop at” usually
- During our trips we take pictures and videos of our customers and will be sent to you as a souvenir. These will be uploaded in
Facebook page, on our website as part of our promotional or used on educational material for APIE (Puerto Rican Association of
Interpretation and Education, Inc.). Please send note by written if you don´t want pictures or videos to be taken during your
- For people with allergies or extreme breathing conditions, air quality is not the best during the Hurricane Season due to the Dust of the
Sahara, ashes of Monserrat Volcano combined with possible high concentration of mold and humidity. These conditions could happen
a few times and the frequency could vary from one year to the other. Please contact us for more information.
- Our company is pet friendly.
- If you are traveling with a service dog, you should notify us in case you are sharing the ride with other customers as we need to check
if someone is allergic to dog hair.
- For pick-up / drop-off, we have crates for dogs up to 20 and 75 pounds for non-service dogs.
- Damage fee is applicable and will depend on the type of damage (stains, scratches, bites)--minimum fee will be $50.
- Due to the nature of our tours and our company policy, smoking is not permitted under any circumstances during our meals,
meetings or tours.
- Regulations for smokers have been established by the Government on public spaces and buildings, hotels, rooms, restaurants,
offices, etc., plus the entrance of these places.
- All selected hotels and restaurants are for non-smokers.
- Drivers and tour guides are not allowed to smoke at any moment. If one of our guides ordrivers smoke during a tour, please email us.
- For donations for the advancement of a cure for respiratory diseases, please contact the Puerto Rican Lung Association at